|The WeLCom website provides teachers with the means to develop an online component for their classes.
Many of the WeLCom teachers use the online learning environment that the website (using Moodle) provides to augment their teaching by
Some of the WeLCom teachers are moving towards a true blended approach to their teaching, teaching their "hybrid" classes in the classroom and online.
- making resources/activities available to students online
- making some of the required course work or homework to be completed online
- using computer sessions for class work
- setting up courses for students who are not coping in the classroom
- personalised and differentiated learning
|Use the chapter headings on the left to work through some WeLCom Guidelines
Other Quick Links